Box Truck Driver (Princeton) - Princeton, Indiana
Entry level and Skilled Back-up Box Truck Drivers Needed for local deliveries in Princeton, IN; no over night.
No experience driving a box truck required, we are willing to train on the job.
Requirements for Box Truck Driver:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be insurable on our company policy
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must have or be able to obtain an “At-Hire” (Chauffeurs) license within 90 days (Company paid)
- Must be willing to work any shift and up to 12 hours a day and overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Will have daily interactions with DXE customers. Must be professional in appearance and behavior
- Will be responsible to perform daily checks on trucks
- Will be responsible to ensure loads are secured and delivered in timely manner
- Will have daily run reports to complete
- Will be responsible to maintain truck cleanliness
- May be required to load/unload truck with pallet jack occasionally
About the Company:
DXE Staffing was founded on October 22, 2014 as a full service Quality Inspection and Staffing company to serve our community and the Tri State area. We currently have 7 offices, Princeton, IN, Tell City, IN, Lafayette, IN, Evansville, IN, Murfreesboro, TN, Montgomery, AL and Tupelo, MS. We develop our reputation based upon our excellent safety record, low turnover rate, round the clock customer services, product quality, value, and dependability.
Starting Wage: $16.00/hour