Fork Lift Operator (Montgomery, AL)
Pay Rate: $16
Tier 1 Supplier
DXE is seeking entry level candidates in production. The ideal candidate must possess great attendance and work ethic. No experience is required on the job training is required.
- Responsible for learning work instructions and procedures involving packing/shipping operations while maintaining a safe and clean working environment (5S duties).
- Inspect totes for damage and trash.
- Responsible for scanning parts for inventory purposes.
- Coordinate line side stock levels with Supervisor and/or fork lift operator.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods is helpful.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Lift and/or move up to 70 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years related experience or equivalent
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and after normal hours of operation
Company Benefits and Culture once offered full time employment:
- A full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, company paid insurance, 401K, paid holidays and more
- Professional development opportunities available
- A culture where team members are encouraged to share ideas and individual opinions