Material Handler/Parts Picker/Warehouse Worker (Blue Springs, MS) - Tupelo, Mississippi
Welcome to DXE Staffing. Thank you for taking the time to apply with us.
We look forward to helping you with your job needs.
Currently seeking Production/Material Handler for a great job opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler/Parts Picker/Warehouse Worker:
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines, and loading docks into trucks.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Must be able to work either shift
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to operate at a fast pace
- Sorting mixed totes as tug drivers deliver from line side.
- Set in lane for fork truck to pick up
The Material Handler/Parts Picker/Warehouse Worker is a Temp to Hire Position with possible conversion after 60/90 days with good attendance.
Benefits for the Material Handler/Parts Picker/Warehouse Worker:
If the candidate meets the requirements to become a full time hire, they will receive the following:
- Pay Increase
All candidates are subject to a background check and drug screen.
Starting Wage: $12.00 to $13.00 per hour