Production Team Members – Temp to Hire - Princeton, Indiana
DXE Staffing was founded in October 22, 2014 as a full service Quality Inspection and Staffing company to serve our community and the Tri State area. We currently have 4 offices, Princeton, IN, Tell City, Indiana, Lafayette, IN and Evansville, IN. We develop our reputation based upon our excellent safety record, low turnover rate, round the clock customer services, product quality, value and dependability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND Essential Functions:
- Ability to speak, read and write English required
- Basic math skills required
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted.
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8-12 hour shifts
- Rapid, repetitive machine paced activities
- Bend at the waist.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
- Keep the work environment safe and clean at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug screen and Nationwide background check.
- Must attend orientation at your local office.
- Must be flexible to work any schedule, and potential daily overtime and some weekends.Insurance is available through DXE Staffing. Once you are hired on you will be offered that companies insurance, potential 401k, paid vacations and Holidays, ect.
- Benefits:Insurance is available through DXE Staffing. Once you are hired on you will be offered that companies insurance, potential 401k, paid vacations and Holidays, ect.