Quality Inspector (Lafayette, IN) - Lafayette, Indiana
DXE is seeking entry level candidates for inspection. The ideal candidate must possess great attendance and work ethic. No experience is required on the job training is provided.
This is for 1st and 2nd shift positions. The hours are 6a-230p and 430p-1a plus required OT. These positions will require to work on the production line if/when there is no quality work available.
You need to be able to work well with others, have reliable transportation to work, and be able to work potential daily overtime.
Responsibilities for Quality Control Inspector:
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Visually inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers (will train)
- Accept or reject finished items after inspection
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
You must be able to attend one of our weekly orientations. If interested, put your application in on our website www.dxejobs.com!
All candidates are subject to a Nation-Wide Background check and drug screen
Starting Wage: $15.00-$15.50