Supervisor Quality Team Leads (Murfreesboro, TN) - Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Supervision-Quality Group Leader/Team Leader
1st Shift 7a-530p
Full Job Description:
We are looking for qualified team leaders to help manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities